The cast of Skins can be found just about everywhere this fall. Among those in theaters and returning to the small screen:
- Jack O’Connell – Starred Up (Aug. 27), Unbroken (Dec.)
- Hannah Murray – God Help the Girl (Sept. 5)
- Kaya Scodelario – The Maze Runner (Sept. 19)
- Joe Dempsie – Monsters: Dark Continent (Sept. 26)
- Sean Teale – Reign (The CW) (Oct. 2)
- Dev Patel – The Newsroom (HBO) (Nov. 9)
- Nicholas Hoult – Dark Places (Nov.)
reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
THIS SHIT WORKS OKAY, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
The last time I saw this on my dash, I didn’t think it would happen, so jokingly I wished I could go to a fun. concert.
AND GUESS WHAT, I WENT TO A FUCKING FUN. CONCERT.
THIS SHIT WORKS, TRY IT.
I SAW THIS ON MY DASH THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT “ITS WORTH A TRY” SO I WISHED I COULD GET A 3DS
LITERALLY LIKE 4 DAYS LATER MY DAD SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE 3DS XL HE BOUGHT FOR ME WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL
IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS
holy fuck, I didn’t expect this to work, I was like psh, whatever it’s just a quick reblog, but I wished my Dad would actually respond back to me AND HE FUCKING DID A FEW DAYS LATER, I GOT A FUCKING TEXT FROM MY DAD TODAY WHO HASN’T SPOKEN OR RESPONDED TO ME IN MONTHS HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS MAGIC IT WORKS.
I WANTED TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AND I DIDN’T THINK I’D GET DAYS OFF BUT THIS WEEKEND I’M HEADING UP THERE??? THIS IS CRAZY SHIT
SO LIKE I JOKINGLY WISHED FOR MY OWN LEN KAGAMINE AND THEN LIKE A WEEK LATER I GOT A LEN NENDOROID??? H ELP
WTF OKAY SO THIS SHOT ACTUALLY WORKS BECAUSE WHEN I WISHED, I HAD WISHED MY CRUSH WOULD LIKE ME BACK AND GUESS WHAT? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW. WHAT THE HELLLLL?????
ok I’ve said this before but IM DOING IT AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS, MY WISH DID COME TRUE SO I REBLOGED AGAIN AND SAID IT IN THE TAGS BUT THEN I WISHED FOR SMTH ELSE AND IT LITERALLY LITERALLY HAPPENED LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHAT THE HELL SO NOW IM WRITING THIS HERE FOR YOU BC I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP BUT STILL IT’S AN AWFULLY BIG COINCIDENCE
So last time I reblogged this I met Tom Hiddleston within the month…
I reblogged these some time ago and my wish came truth. It was the deepest wish I had and I still can’t believe it came truth
I honestly really need a job or I’m kicked out of the building that houses Homeless LGBT Youths here in Phoenix, Arizona. This is the last place for me and I need this place. It’s August 2014 and I don’t want to be on the streets here in Phoenix. So lets hope and wish this works.
"Help me find a job!"
I literally felt like I did not have a choice.
Robin Williams says reblog, you reblog.
did i even really have a choice?
okay robin williams
i hesitated for a second and then considered the repercussions
just gonna reblog…
This dog has a heart of gold.
This Kid Is Going Places
Me as a father.
god damn baby assassin. He’s probably gonna be doing parkour at like 4 and become a marine by 9
why the fuck is everyone talking about that dumb baby lets talk about the daddy
Someone once told me the grass is much greener on the other side.
Macy Gray - I’m In Between
Seriously. This song was my sister and I’s favorite theme song to one of our favorite TV shows growing up. Still know all the words by heart. :)
I still love this song
HOW TO COME OUT TO YOUR PARENTS
- This is a very important topic and I haven’t seen something like this yet so I thought I’d make it. It’s actually not as complicated as you might think.
- First off, start telling friends because they will be easiest because chances are they knew and were just being polite. Generally they will be more accepting because the younger generations are more accepting than the older. If they’re true friends they will stay with you so this is the best test to see how strong and true your friendship is. If they accept it, your relationship will be much more tight because you don’t have to keep pretending anymore. This is important so you have a safety net in case something happens when you tell your parents.
- If however like in my instance they say they’ll be your friend but don’t agree please do not keep them as friends. It’s very toxic to have someone who thinks you’re wrong because you’re not. You’ll put up with years of abuse hoping for it to get easier but it won’t. It will get painfully worse.
- When having a discussion with your parents, bring up gay marriage and their view of it. Then later ask what if one of their kids was gay and see what they say. And depending on your confidence level you can decide whether or not to tell them now. This way is much less awkward than flat out dropping the “I’m Gay” bomb on them.
- If they do happen to say no, you need to find another family member or family friend help talk to your parents about it with them. As sad as it is, parents are more likely to respond to someone of authority over you. I promise there is at least one person in your family who accepts gays.
- Start surrounding yourself with other gay teens. This is the easiest way to communicate with others who have experience and mentor you about how things work. It’s the best way to start figuring out who you are.